This course is a study of the biblical doctrine of God in the persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit including His self-revelation, existence, essence, attributes, names, and the role and work of each member of the Trinity.
Upon completion of this course the student will…
- Deepen their understanding of the doctrines of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit by reading sections from several systematic theologies.
- Develop their ability to interact with biblical passages by writing research papers.
- Become familiar with the names of God as presented in the Scriptures.
- Further their familiarity with theological terms used by scholarship.
- Interact with the primary passages concerning all three persons of the trinity’s nature, essence, attributes and works.
- Be able to lead others to a high view of God.
- Gain the skills to become a life-long learner of theology.
Class Cost: $340
This class can also be audited for $40 per credit hour.