Skip to main content

International Students

Request InformationApply Now

Considerations Before Applying

English Proficiency:

For ESL (English as a Second Language) Applicants
All of our instruction is in English. Applicants must be able to read, write, and speak the English language with a high degree of proficiency. If English is not your first language, you will be required to take an official English Proficiency test such as the Duolingo, TOEFL, or IELTS.

You may be exempt from taking an English Language Evaluation if all secondary education was completed in English, you have earned a high school diploma in the United States, studied English in school, or began speaking, reading, and writing English as a second language at a young age. Please consult with our admissions department if you believe you may be exempt from providing proof of English proficiency. 

Evaluations We Accept
We currently accept the Duolingo English Test (DET), Test of English as a Foreign Language) TOEFL, and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). We recommend the Duolingo English Test (DET) as the best option. It is the cheapest and most convenient method for you.  


The estimated cost (in U.S. funds) for your school fees for the period of two years is $20,000 for singles and $30,000 for married couples, not including travel.

Travel Medical Insurance:

International students (non-US residents and non-green card holders) enrolled at Ethnos360 Bible Institute are required to purchase and maintain travel medical insurance for themselves, and their family if married, to cover any medical expenses they incur while in the United States.  Canadian students with dual citizenship will also be required to purchase travel medical insurance if their only source for medical coverage is the Canadian health care system.

Travel medical insurance should be purchased and documentation provided to the school before arrival at Ethnos360 Bible Institute.  In light of this requirement, international students will not be enrolled in or charged for Student Accident Insurance (SAI).

A suggested carrier for travel medical insurance:  Patriot Travel Medical Insurance

Married students:

Due to the nature of our training program, we do not allow one spouse to attend while the other remains in their country of origin. We require that parents of minors do not leave their children in the country of origin, but attend as a family.

During the Application Process

Proof of funds:

This can be a financial statement bearing your name or in the form of a letter written on letterhead by your financial institution documenting that the funds are available in your account. If a portion of your funds will come from supporting friends or churches, we will need financial documentation from those individuals.

Accepted For Enrollment

I-20 Immigration form:

We will send this form to you only after the entire application has been completed and proof of funds has been received.

I-901 SEVIS fee:

(Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) For more information, regarding this $350.00 fee, please visit U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

F-1 student visa:

Canadians can obtain their student visa as they enter the United States. All other international students must make an appointment at their U.S. embassy for a student visa interview. You will be required to have your I-20, I-901 payment receipt, valid passport, financial documentation, evidence of ties to your home country and a plan to return there when studies are completed.

Still have questions?

Ask Mike

Mike Day

Admissions Director

262.542.9411 (ext. 1314)


Send Mike a Message

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Take Your Next Step

    Get Started

    Three simple ways to begin your journey at EBI.