The following scholarships may be available to full-time, resident students who maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher. Recipient must meet regular enrollment qualifications. For qualifications and application information, please contact the business office at 262-542-9411. Subject to availability.
Christian Merit and Ministry Partners Scholarship
For the purposes of this scholarship, organizations currently recognized as ministry partners of Ethnos360 Bible Institute are as follows:
- Word of Life
- Caravan Ministries
The Ethnos360 Bible Institute scholarship committee may approve a scholarship for individuals involved in Christian ministries that are not currently a recognized ministry partner with Ethnos360 Bible Institute. Details regarding the organization, dates and place of service, and ministry performed must be provided on the application.
Sojourner Scholarship for Missionary Kids through Telios Law
The Telios Law Sojourner Scholarship application (available here) is open to any high school student or recent high school graduate who has spent three or more years of his or her life as a third-culture missionary kid and will be enrolled full-time for the 2019-2020 school year as a freshman or sophomore at a college or university that has an emphasis on spiritual formation in the Christian faith. You can learn more about the Sojourner Scholarship here.
General Ethnos360 Bible Institute Scholarship Requirements
Maximum limit on scholarship funds that can be awarded: $1,000
General requirements for an applicant:
Since the number of available scholarships may be limited in a given school year, the following requirements must be met with the submission of all completed written applications.
- Necessary proofs of qualification for the scholarship applied for.
- Submission of a 500 to 1,000 word written testimony of salvation.
- Submission of a 500 to 1,000 word essay on “what you currently see as your future ministry involvement in carrying out the Great Commission (Matt 28:18-20).”
- Must be first-time freshman student.
- Must meet Ethnos360 Bible Institute entrance requirements.
- Must be a full-time student living on campus.
- Recipients are not eligible who have previously received other Ethnos360 Bible Institute scholarships.
- Scholarship distributions must be applied to the student’s school bill.
- Applications must be received by August 1 of the school year of attendance.
- Applications for a “Christian Ministry Scholarship” for Christian service in general (no Christian organization), or with a Christian ministry organization not currently recognized as an Ethnos360 Bible Institute ministry partner must include the following information:
- Details of the ministry performed and the organization (if any).
- Dates of service, place of service and ministry performed.
- Include details of the biblical component of your service.
- A written summary of why you feel qualified for an Ethnos360 Bible Institute scholarship.