This course is an exposition of the books of Daniel and Revelation. Daniel outlines God’s plan for world history which is consummated with the establishment of Messiah’s Kingdom. Revelation addresses John’s letter to the seven churches, the 70th week of Daniel, and concludes the biblical narrative with the triumph of God’s rule over a new heaven and new earth.
Upon completion of this course, the student will…
- Understand the primary message and structure of each book.
- Understand the historical/cultural background for each book as it relates to interpreting each book.
- Develop an appreciation for God’s sovereignty over world affairs.
- Be able to give an overview of God’s prophetic plan.
- Develop an urgency for the lost in light of future judgment.
- Understand the need to persevere for Christ in an adverse culture.
- Develop a yearning for the return of Christ and His New Creation.
Class Cost: $340
This class can also be audited for $40 per credit hour.