This course is a survey of major themes in the Old Testament Prophets. TThe purpose of this course is to lead the student in the preparation and presentation of formal speech communication in Christian contexts.
Meet your Teacher: Chris Darland has been a teacher at Ethnos360 Bible Institute for 21 years, where he also serves as the Academic Dean. He is currently pursuing a Master’s degree through Southern California Seminary. Chris and his wife Denise have been married for 22 years and have 3 kids.
Learning Objective Statements: Upon completion of this course, the student will…
- Know how to confidently, clearly and creatively present themselves before any audience and communicate their message
- Understand and own the responsibility each speaker has to their audience
- Know how to analyze an audience
- Be able to research and prepare multiple presentation types based upon their analysis
- Understand how to structure their presentation material in the most advantageous way for audience understanding and speaker delivery
- Be using their bodies to communicate non-verbally in a consistent and confident manner
- Have prepared and delivered two messages before their peers and instructor
- Understand the value of presentational aids