Communication is the foundation for all human relationships. This course specifically deals with correct grammar and punctuation which will then show up in clear written communication and will carry over into oral communication.
Course Learner Objectives:
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe why excellence in written communication and speech isimportant.
- Develop good topic and supporting sentences, effectively producing wellrounded paragraphs leading to clear and concise papers/articles/letters.
- Develop a good thesis statement for longer written works.
- Understand the key components of a sentence and use these effectivelyin written exercises.
- Articulate ideas clearly to form a written argument, explanation ordescription. These thoughts will be presented using complete sentencesand well-developed paragraphs that build on each other.
- Submit quality written work for their Bible classes.
This class can also be audited for $40 per credit hour.
Not a Student Yet?
Apply to take an individual class in 5 minutes, or apply for our full-time online program.
Already a Student?
Login to your academic portal and register for this class.