Discover different worldviews and how to communicate your faith.
Course Instructor: Chris Darland has been a teacher at Ethnos360 Bible Institute for 21 years, where he also serves as the Academic Dean. He is currently pursuing a Master’s degree through Southern California Seminary. Chris and his wife Denise have been married 22 years and have 3 kids.
Course Description and Goals: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to discover and evaluate different worldviews with the purpose of clearly communicating the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the unsaved.
Upon completion of this class,
- Recognize the major components of various worldviews.
- Analyze other worldviews in comparison to a Biblical worldview.
- Demonstrate the inadequacies of a given worldview to explain reality.
- Demonstrate the adequacies of the Christian worldview to explain reality.
- Articulate the Gospel in a clear and concise manner.