Meet your Teacher: Andrew Royer served in pastoral ministry for 10 years before joining Ethnos360 where he has served as a Bible teacher both in Brazil and now in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Andrew is a graduate of Grace College and Grace Theological Seminary in Winona Lake, Indiana where he holds a Master of Divinity in Intercultural Studies. Andrew and his wife Sara have 3 teenage boys.
Learning Objective Statements: Upon completion of this course, the student will…
- Articulate the mission of God and therefore the mission of God’s people.
- Clarify appropriate motivation for missions.
- Articulate God’s overall plan in history by identifying the major movements in that overall plan throughout Scripture.
- Identify the correlations between God’s character and His work in history to reach the nations.
- Evaluate degrees of alignment with God’s overall plan based on biblical criteria.
- Be challenged to embrace and identify with the task committed to the Church in light of her role in the overall mission of God.
- Analyze the validity of common arguments against personal involvement in the Great Commission.
Class Cost: $160
This class can also be audited for $40 per credit hour.
Not a Student Yet?
Apply to take an individual class in 5 minutes, or apply for our full-time online program.
Already a Student?
Login to your academic portal and register for this class.