The purpose of this course is to lead the student in the preparation and presentation of formal speech communication in Christian contexts.
Meet your Teacher
Chris Darland has been a teacher at Ethnos360 Bible Institute for 21 years, where he also serves as the Academic Dean. He is currently pursuing a Master’s degree through Southern California Seminary. Chris and his wife Denise have been married for 22 years and have 3 kids.
Learning Objective Statements
Upon completion of this course, the student will…
- Know how to confidently, clearly and creatively present themselves before any audience and communicate their message
- Understand and own the responsibility each speaker has to their audience
- Know how to analyze an audience
- Be able to research and prepare multiple presentation types based upon their analysis
- Understand how to structure their presentation material in the most advantageous way for audience understanding and speaker delivery
- Be using their bodies to communicate non-verbally in a consistent and confident manner
- Have prepared and delivered two messages before their peers and instructor
- Understand the value of presentational aids
Class Cost: $170