For the last 65 years, we’ve helped men and women just like you, dig deep into the Bible and prepare for missions and a life of ministry
What helped me the most while I was here was getting to know the staff and having their input into my life. That really helped me apply who I am in Christ to my everyday actions.
I am still praying about where God wants to use me in the future but no matter where He leads me I know these two years spent studying the Bible will be an incredible foundation for the rest of my life.
The missions focus here has been really cool because you are surrounded by people who are like-minded, and coming here with the intent of going out among the unreached. This is our ultimate goal - to plant a thriving church.
At Ethnos360 Bible Institute, you can expect three areas of focus.
- Use the Bible as your primary textbook.
- Learn how to study and apply the Bible for your life and ministry.
- Dig deep into the Bible chronologically from Genesis to Revelation.
- Short-Term Trip Opportunities for School Credit.
- Experience the Bible from the unique perspective of missions.
- Learn from a missionary staff with cross-cultural experience.
- Staff live on campus and are available beyond the classroom.
- A dean program focused on your spiritual growth.
- 1:4 staff to student ratio